Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny Roach!!!

Here are some random pictures from my trip to Oregon so far. I have been running a billion miles an hour and am going to need a vacation from my vacation but oh how worth it it has been!!!!! I got to meet and love on my new nephew PJ and see family I havent seen in over 20 years!! I have been spending time with my best friend and even squeezed in a quick trip to the Oregon coast for Mo's clam chowder and some Ainslee's salt water taffy!!! I will post more pictures as I find time.



Grandma with her brother Bob and sister Harriett
Birthday dinner with family. Anna Marie, Harriett and Gran
PJ meets Great grandma Vera

Grandma's best birthday present!!


Dad, Will and Nate being cheesy
One of the views on the coast
The sealions that lay on the docks in Newport bay
a distant picture of Newport bay.
Dad meets his very first grandbaby




No comments: