Thursday, July 3, 2008

my soapbox for today

Ever have a day where little things just GRATE ON YOUR VERY LAST NERVE ????

Why do people perform personal hygiene in public?? I dont floss my teeth at my desk, nor do I do other things that I consider "personal hygiene" in public.....I dont pick my nose in the grocery store, pry my undies out of my hind end in line at the post office or stick my finger in my ear and look at the results of my "dig"....I feel these are things you do at home or at the very least in your stall in the bathroom!! Yet I see people doing these things daily!!! Sitting in public trimming your fingernails? Come on.... Gross!

*steps off her soapbox*

2 comments:

la maestra said...

oooooooooooooooh! I HATE that too! I hate the sound of people clipping and FILING nails. It always makes me pissy. Have you said anything to her like, "Stop it you scuz! No one does that while at work!"?

Sassy Texas Redhead said...

hahaha!! no, because in every other way possible I absolutely adore her!!!