Wednesday, January 14, 2009

11 pounds

Ok, so I weighed myself this morning and it appears I have lost 11 pounds!! :)

I know week 1 loss is usually much better then week two, so I am thinking I wont weigh myself for a couple weeks (not to mention my trip to Oregon in the middle of this week!)

11 pounds doesnt sound like much when you have SOOO MUCH to lose, but then I started putting it in perspective.

11 pounds is a bag of potatoes and a container of butter.
11 pounds is a gallon and a half of milk.
11 pounds is bigger then my chihuahua!

so...again, baby steps!!

One other note: I JOGGED TODAY!!! yes it was only 5 minutes (twice) but its a start!!!
also watched the P90X workout and B...that crap is HARD!!!! :) I am going to start doing some of the stuff in my morning excercise!!!

And a personal note to my sister Sara: I love you more then I can tell you and your support has been sooo invaluable to me. Stick with your boot camp and I will stick with my dancing and maybe in a year or so we can bawl our way through a marathon together.....or a half of one!

2 comments:

la maestra said...

YOU FREAKING ROCK! I loe you sister and I am waaay proud of you!

la maestra said...

I mean to say I L-O-V-E you. But I can Loe you too.