Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2

woke up again at 6:30 to dance my way to good health I feel kind of silly standing in the livingroom dancing like a fool, but it feels good too.

My horoscope today was as follows:

Your horoscope for January 8, 2009
"Inspiration" is the keyword for today. An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude could lead to powerful imaginings, which may take solid form in your mind as plans for future projects. These could be artistic, or business-oriented, or centered around your home in some way. Whatever they are, amy, this is a good day to put those plans into motion. All signs indicate success on any project begun or completed.


That boosted my hopes! LOL
Anyway, yesterday I did pretty good food-wise. I did eat a piece of birthday cake in celebration of Marie's Birthday but had them cut it in half....so I didnt even feel too guilty there!!!

I have decided one way to keep things cheap and healthier is rice and frozen veggies! I also think when the weather is nicer I am going to start riding my bike on the trails here in town. Maybe mom can join me when she gets here!! I think having her here will be good, as she likes to go and do and I like to go with her.

Thanks all for the comments guys!! I appreciate the support!!!

2 comments:

AntiStereotype said...

Keep it up BABY, I right there with you... remember every day you show up, I GOTTA show up..

Sassy Texas Redhead said...

LOL well get ready to sleep in, cause its 11 and we are still talkin.....eeesh!! gonna do my workout AFTER work tomorrow!!!